Swingin' good time folks yes! Call me the mill man!

POWERCLUBS! YES!

     These things are great and only cost $99.00 before S/H.  Powerstaffworkout.com is the bomb!  They use a PVC based material to make a so far as I am sampling, solid product.  www.powerstaffworkout.com The grip is monstrous and the weight is perfect plus the filling has very little space to move so there isn't that much extra play to it.  I bought the heavyweight 18lbs. clubs and I am quite satisfied.  I am the mill man baby!  Actually, now I am getting how Coach Sonnon hammers out so many chins, these really make chins and presses feel effortless in a way kettlebells don't.  It is something about the type of power....the type of 'jing' used.  Uppercuts and jabs owe themselves to the same style, use similar body mechanics but have an entirely different....'jing' it is a term for power that kung fu practicioners use.

     Kettlebells and clubs and maces and bags and all that have different types of jing required to manipulate them and that is the value.  Hence, why they are ancient methods just being reused because of their simple efficacy in performance enhancement.

100 and counting.....

     So, I am trying to figure how I count something....anything to 100.  Breaths, and swings....but I must count 50 up and 50 down, don't know why, I think I am too well adapted to a story or a studio recording Intro-Conflict-Confluence-Resolution-Ending.  I believe this has a lot to do with my mentality.  I like constantly living a weird life of self-imposed, and self-motivated pedantry and monastic exercise, but I don't count anything really.  Training is how I reform my mind.  It is chaotic because my mind moves about and a good drill stills it, focuses my insight.  I train to feel inward and gain a clarity on the outside world by polishing my mirror.  That's why I insist on walking so much, I walk atleast 100 miles a month!  That I can say without having to count!  The king of the 1000 exercises as the creator of Tai Chi Chuan said. 

More soon....

Comments