If you are a good man, have you ever thought of the yoke you carry that the villain doesn't?

Girlwriteswhat, I am a fan, that fell in love with a feminist....so in love I tried to leave everything I was behind. That wasn't what was demanded, I thought that's what a good man does. Shedding the past in the Buddhadharma and in Taoist practice is a big deal. Understanding who you are now, what are your principles and what is the natural way of things, so as to remain harmonious with the world in behavior, this is gentlemanliness. I had been raised by a rather Agnostic family, yet attended Catholic school for eight years, so I understand quite a bit about various takes on 'morality'. It is moral to make a nice woman happy, it is a duty to do well for women and children because that is....just great. You feel good when you please others but especially women, it gives you a glowing, warm feeling inside and fills you with....vitality....not strength....life, vitality. This is how humans survived 4 million years of lightless poverty, it's the natural way. "Etiquette is the attenuation of the Way" is one of my favorite Taoist jabs at the legalists and courtiers and such....but I find it goes deeper, 'ample integrity seems deficient', these are my thoughts over tea. Am I just a straw dog waiting to be burned? Should I have tried to become 'great' so as to not be put out to pasture?

That ex and I are still friends, I'm pleasant, I now know what it is to look for the tallest bridge...I've been there and came back me...sovereign, moral, healthy and kind....I have but maybe a handful of people who could say I crossed them.....I can live with that. Thanks girlwriteswhat at ownyourshit.blogspot.com , you've made a nice guy feel like he isn't finishing last.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQWoNhrY_fM&feature=colike

http://youtu.be/RozEFVPDxeg

http://youtu.be/gekyg7yy4Dc


Comments