Thursday tea and deadlifting....

At various times in my life, I believe I've injured some left side adductor or hip rotator, dunno. As time goes on it show something's funny on that side, yes I'm right handed but I really have tried to train both sides very well and there's always something deep in there that just won't give. Anyway, I am happy as can be girlwriteswhat from Youtube and Stefan Molyneux from freedomainradio did a vid that was pretty cool. I am getting interested in the 'egalitarians' that have been labelled 'anti-feminists' because there is a lot of extremely solid science behind their observations that really explains men's behavior over the last two decades society wide in the States. It's not as much fun to be validated as I thought it would be....it's made me understand the difference between what I wanted out of love and at times what I really had. Heh, we live and we learn, no kids no wives....lots of time....oh, oops I left the Xbox on....gotta' go!

http://youtu.be/IxCFKBMeV7Q

Comments