My form of feminism...and Stefan Molyneux's: Genes, Nature, Nurture and The Freedom of Self-Knowledge (HD)

The only way in which I am a feminist is this. In seeking an end to coercion of free humans and improper guidance of the minds of the young, I seek an end to the belief that the State and the Church are necessary. In so doing, I make motherhood threatened by no institution for only these two contiguously threaten the future of the species and cause die off of our species at regular intervals. The energy in calories wasted, the ounces of metals, loam, coal and salt frittered by short term goals of those with knowledge in their minds and villainy in their hearts. Well, more and more we have science to lighten the dark, I will hold this torch until I brought down by the arrows of the Crusaders, Invisible Imperialists, Nuthatches, Handkerchiefed Leftists and all others that can't use reason....and someone young and free will contiguously keep that torch from being tamped out....this is my only faith. I fear for your sons mothers, I desperately fear for your sons. I am no longer of your State...so they aren't mine to be responsible for.


Comments