Stupid kids on The Young Turks showing they don't do any real research or work.

If you would like, compare this piece to anything GirlWritesWhat has posted on Youtube and you'll smell the urinal that is so far the Common Room....yeah, common, that certainly describes it. I rarely vote down anything on Youtube, I even more rarely then have to post it so I can hope Mens' Rights Advocates, anarchists, atheists, objectivists, praxeologists, smart people in general and other folks that look at our society and just shake their head....yeah, this is a piece of fucking work.

    At first, I made the error of presuming that there was research done on this 'study' that they are discussing....no, they didn't. Yet, I have a volume of arm chair scholasticism done on just this subject because human behavior fascinates me. People don't want to know about sex and sexual behavior and most assuredly they don't want to be frank about it. 'Sluttiness' or just coupling....well, if your moral parameters view that as wrong then there you go. If not then what this comes down to is behavior that is not genuine and the role of fantasy. Hook ups are oft times fantasy because they don't rely on a long term friendly connection....in fact, they are antithetical to friendship and oft times are meant to be. 'Hate fuck' is a term I find terrible and here it applies. For when a dude beds a woman he gets vengeance on all things that have defeated him in life....real men need a companion. I don't need to drink my problems away, so I don't take time away from the important things duffin' at the pub schemin' on a rub up, you know? The way to find life long mediocrity....apparently go to the bar that these hosts frequent.


Comments