On Contemplations 10, 10 is an easy place to start.

I keep getting more and more fortunate since exploring Rosicrucian traditions


     As I look so I find, better and better pithy small books that are few in print, maybe out of disinterest that immediately tackle the Kabbalah, St. John in whatever referential form used, tarot and deep contemplation and rather strict observance.  Recently, I picked up a decade rosary and it had a nice Mariannite cross with many finely stamped images, St. Michael on the other end, sword aloft. The feeling of the beauty of practice, the slow grinding down.....no the slow growth, it's truly growth to embrace the simple language in prayer.....you might not know better, that might be your problem.  A thousand generations needed and it's as if Reason evolved to bear more and more fruit, to feed....and now I embrace this old, out of fashion odd thing.  

    The Platonic and Pythagorist ten deal is great because it is easy to wrap the mind around.  Counting beads and knowing that different aspects of different prayers related to other concepts from the various Covenants made between Heaven and Man.  This then relates to steps in the pathways of how the Universe seems to reveal itself, so patterns and allegories and the deep humor....that's what I always got...the joke....Heaven is brilliant! I wish I could begin to describe how funny......The Nameless loves a good laugh, that's why we are the few things that go out of our way to do the same....I never could shake that feeling since I was a kid.  We are totally in on the joke, just sit back, wait for it and the funny will pop up any moment....most of it is well timed irony based bits and pieces....so far, I'm dutiful in watching.

   More and more patterns of psychosomatic reactions to internal dialogue and what is happening around me are.....it's easier. Prayer has helped, I have opened a deeper field or widened some range, it's nice, and I am starting to get the need for Church, a meeting place.  It's hard to know much of this has played out before, humans do truly repeat cycles and it's nice to have a system to attune to the cycles and open the heart at the same time. My strength flows more fluidly now because I have a sense of ease, events slow, time and objects are no different I have grown to accept them in some greater depth. 

Gotta go!

Comments