Surprised, a little, the first time, the second time, amazed, the third time....wow, is she a keeper or what?

My father's father, James Donovan Worland, he was married to Maxine by the time I was around, and she was an elegant lady. I've met someone that I feel even she would just fawn over. Patience, both of us are patient people that watch how others behave because of how our mothers behaved.  Interesting, life is interesting and I'm holding aces so I should make sure to pay my tribute to Heaven and my fellow man when I can.

    Tribute is always due, of the fortunate man, to the stairs of Heaven. She knows I'm broke, she knows I study and train and pray, she is a fine lady and brilliant....quiet power, she has a quiet power I can hear. Someone reading this blog would think that I would never have anything to do with a woman....I am content on my own but better is better and this is an improvement.  The future is unwritten....she thinks I'm delightfully 'weird' or 'strange', yes, yes, that I am.

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike

     Men that want to know about the psyche of men throughout time should pick up or download a copy of this book. Whether you are one of the Craft or not, it is a profoundly well written book, especially the chapters on the Three Degrees, from there it seems to mean more in context of being in the fraternity. Oh, but those opening chapters, that pith is gold, writing like nothing around anymore, yeah, if you want to know why the Republic is as it is, really, why is it shit now, read this! You will understand men and our hearts....it helps to have a grounding in some meditation, religion, theology general, logic, philosophy, the seven liberal arts....a bit of history....a lot of history, law helps a bit, not that much....and with wikipedia handy, all those things can be looked up as you go, so get on it!

Beyond this is silence....


     I've simplified, and improved, shaved off some rough edges and the work is really having a powerful effect. Too often bitter essence comes to the top and I wish more that the formula in my heart bore dew and gold flake upon the mannah. That's the point I suppose, gold flake upon the mannah. 

    Father Kallistos Ware and now Father Donato have brought up group worship and this is now a trouble for me. Who is a good group?  This is really an issue, I feel that to involve myself with a Christian community requires that I invest in their needs and I want to know who I am supporting feels as openly as I do about the Path. There are things that I feel are important, psychological exercise, and study of the classical traditions, arguments, theological structures....accepting that Truth must speak through many traditions and Reason is the measure of the outcome of moral structures. If it is a universal that it is wrong to kill each other than let's take heed, but we all know contortions are made to justify slaughter and genocide, making sanctuaries circuses. 

    Maybe the Universalists....I don't know, I've got my study and prayer time....I've been quite enjoying the rose garden, just beautiful in the morning.  Profound silence, I am having a hard time encompassing everything in any useful....words.....it's nice.

Comments