Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Yeah, what a phenomena....a government department term or something of the sort and it is too inefficient of a word to exist any longer, hilarious!

Here's a bit of the real world.....housing prices are malarkey! Most homes are worth a quarter of what the 'market' says they are.....reason, you can't sell what can't be afforded. This is all a rock n' roll show for the Baby Boom generation, and we are all 'lot kids' running around with dirt on our angelic faces.




And like that....

    It's over and we are still good friends....wow, even ladies who have it together have problems. I really like Robin and she is right, with what all is happening in her life with her family and other results of decisions and circumstance....I wouldn't be a rock to cling to, I would be a distraction from what she needs to do.  It's like that, and that's the way it is. Just like Darryl Mac said!

   We are good friends, friends that understand quite a bit about each other and still always with depths to be explored and I can handle that.


The Saints' Observance

     It's going....well, it's going, I don't do quite I will to do but I have managed to wake up and get in reading time. I am just stuck on Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, I just love his writing. The Provost and Judge chapters were this weeks read....wooo, straight through my chest!  Hardcore self-effacement time, and this caused me to realize how I must have a duty to Truth.

    Truth and the obligation to it, I have to be brave enough to tell the truth and be prepared enough to know what I should know about my surroundings and doings that my actions parallel with uprightness and reason.  Mercy is the how, it is where my power in rhetoric is best utilized for the greater benefit of all involved.  Merciful temperance of language is a big deal, and while mercy is really the gossamer sefirot of another realm, the aspiration toward such a sphere, gathering my words from that sphere's trove, that is better.  Language can be my sword, lash or halberd at whimsy, gathering from across a sea of stars reference meant for ten roomfuls to take offense at....obliquy, true cowardice. Turn head....spit, like some brigand.

    More and more I understand and see how far departed the world is becoming from it's firm mountings upon the Pillars. Then, I realize, that I shan't know the day nor hour and this causes me to smile because.....well, it's a bit of humor well played......don't you know, they can't understand. Those who don't want to understand why things in civil society of the West are becoming threadbare and patchwork mostly.....don't want to, they can't care, the capacity for hours of research....it isn't there. They are happy without knowing the cost, they don't care. And it's like that, and that's the way it is. It is a duty to care, see a marine in his hat, out with the fam, on memorial day....he is thinking of Death, his friend through friends.....so I thank him, quickly, curtly.....someone has to care, 'You're welcome.' Duty, whether Right or Wrong, oh how time will slap my pride off my face again and again for I can't know who is the hero. Time, will tell the tale, over and over and reason will form the scales and measures of the events....it's what we do, I don't worry anymore over this. I feel actually like I have a great relief, I feel like studying such ancient things now, is totally justified.  'It's complicated' ....yes, if someone cared, they would care and know.....Truth is lost now, it is a relative thing, fleeing like a Bandersnatch hatchling into the shadows behind book shelves.

  I lament that I know these things, I would rather know common things, helpful, normal things even useful and purposeful. Instead, I study the human mind and heart throughout the reaches of time and culture and what a grand treasure tradition has left. Tradition left disparaged, fetishized, made product, debauched or ensnared in academia and institutionalization of sort or another. Stefan Molyneux, Peter Schiff and Kokesh are right, we just aren't free to make a better world. And not that many people really care, they don't want to have the duty of freedom.....they might have to dig a ditch, feed the hungry, shelter the destitute...for a profit.....no one cares that the 'profit' structure would be like nothing we have seen before. No one cares that the future will look nothing like the past and they should. That is the secret treasure of the thinking of now, know that nothing will be the same again, forever, that's the merciful truth.....there can be a future and it can be and will be not like this moment now, go, now, do for you will die!

Comments