Stefan Molyneux and Davis M.J. Aurini discuss Libertarianism because of an article on Salon.com about the 'nation-state' model. And more of my madness.

I am broing yes, bro-ing out, my two favorite bald Canadians with a chip on their shoulder with a good damned reason, ayep! They don't do that...ayep...no, these two men are what most men need to watch instead of movies and then research their sources and get an education. My life has changed since watching Stefan for sure, and Aurini has made me understand the beauty of the sense of Duty...Arete....true manly humility before the glorious Power that flows no matter my vespers. Superstition is not my thing and I now have the tools to test superstition verse a true tool to progress in clear, moral thought.  Uprightness and chivalric nobility must be assumed by a man so all understand the glory that is a real man.....understand my reference here.....uprightness like a proper stone, uprightness like a rose stem, uprightness like the bamboo, uprightness that alone men have passed on as a lesson to men, for chivalry is not enough, though the Arabian horseman representing the Father became a model for civility after a fallen Rome, that was a concept that was always there.  The Duty, the Observance....Arete, Reason, Truth and Generosity....while I leap boldly over Faith and Brotherhood I have felt for some time that the pith is shown through other language. Arete, it seems has a similarity to Dharma, a complete way is followed and the morality is left in lessons, hopefully printed, often memorized with a system of symbols to remember. Now is a new time and big ideas are flying hot and fast! How the greats must smile! And for those of the Dharma....heh, those greats might be smiling right now on Youtube in their present manifestation.  A lot is happening in my mind, I am reading a fascinating book on the fundamentals of Western Stellar Theology and it's relationship to freemasonry as the brother writing it is allowed.  Along with Pike, one familiar with such language and knowledge can imagine how the associative part of my intelligence is just on fire! And this fire, the electricity leaves an Expanse, my beautiful Expanse again.....something Unreachable is far out there and Everything is between me and whatever it is I feel....in a moment in my mind. The thoughts that have been coagulating on the fly....I am in awe of the world, how clearly it reveals itself all the time!


Stefan Molyneux on the article from Salon.com on Libertarianism and it's lack of 'nation-state success' model.....I know, I know libertarians, that is fucking....well, just watch the other vid then.   http://www.salon.com/2013/06/04/the_q... 


And a response from Davis M.J. Aurini on Libertarianism and it's possibly inability to ever take wing.



First up Stefan Molyneux!







And Davis M.J. Aurini





Canada must be scary smart in general.


These are two of my favorite atheist thinkers, hopefully someone will get hep!

Comments