The Demographic Decline of Britain-Youtube video-Thoughts on being 'anti-racist' in boots and braces.





Anti-racism and anti-whitism and associating skinheads with all this stuff.

      Learning what skinheads were really about, a sense of pride represented in a style associated with youth labor during the 'mod' era of Britain, 1964-1971 or so. I am sure this is not entirely accurate. First, finding online people that liked music I liked and had stances I felt principled whether I agreed or not....they were skinheads or closely related to that subculture. Once I explored the reggae, ska, soul, rock n roll and pub rock that infected Britain with verve and style I learned a lot about the 'nation-state'.  'Us' and the 'other' are constants in the nation-state, for the nation-state must have an 'in-group' 'the nation' and their geographic area and infrastructure is the 'state'. Quibbling over this is Marxist, and they lose because Marxists deny fundamental logical rules of argumentation in their epistemology...if you don't like that watch Stefan Molyneux's early videos on epistemology and learn why you are wrong.



     The British, while having more boot to shove up asses than almost anyone else in European history also are fetishists when it comes to rich, foreign culture. They will quickly embroider any new way of life from the epaulets to the soles and therefore are particularly good at analyzing other cultures. Marxists and Liberals hate this aspect of the Anglo-Saxon conservative view, how do you think they beat everyone's asses? They can sum you up. This is why I am fascinated with Freemasonry and the subjects that freemasons are interested in, all these studies weave the embroidery from the Prima Causa to the Emanations and laws of economics. The skinhead thing, that is just love, pure love for that sweet sound. I am thankful that I still have enough fire in my gut to lift the bells and beat the bag to some Cocksparrer and Cockney Rejects.



    Cockney Rejects....there won't be cockneys in less than the next ten to fifteen years....they even changed Baron Sylus Von Greenback's henchman into a Turk or Italian rather than a cockney....political correctness and all. That's how I learned what a cockney was, so that when I was taught about 'My Fair Lady' I could understand the class implications of her accent. Without knowing Shaw's ideas I couldn't have been taught cultural marxism parallel with Catholicism and generally conservative view of merit and achievement.



   Once, in public high school I had to explain what Shakespeare was referring to when referring to the 'Trinity'....the Cantonese girls and the Jewish guy in AP English didn't know. This idea stuck with me for decades. What good then was even taking this class, if the works are lost on your intellect? Did they actually then understand what ol' Will was getting at? The nuances, the subtleties....English is meant to take all languages since Egypt and Sumer and merge them with everything from Scandinavia and South.....it has been amazing to study and only gets more amazing.....and it was done by the cultural power of the British.  I wanted to 'know things'....I didn't want to be a 'dummy'.....and that tradition, through the Catholic Sisters of Mercy, gave.  Who will construct better?



    Marxists don't grow up in the depths of diversity, they don't understand 'white flight', they want to understand class but only have a thimble full of life experience.....it takes twenty, thirty years to see history even remotely through watery vision. That's why it's always students, the inexperienced youth without real time and tears in the game yet. Plenty of ego, passion, but no sweat equity yet.



    The thing I am really witnessing because of being half black, people are openly anti-white in sentiments all my life. For a long time I just didn't know what to do, it was as if I was being let in on....secret thoughts. Well, now to dismiss the utility of the Western tradition as part and parcel of 'white culture' or 'the status quo' is a common occurrence on say The Young Turks, the Stephanie Miller Show and is posited as a deep philosophical exploration of deconstructionism by Hartmann. White guilt is killing logic, reason, grammar, is defecating on the corpse of rhetoric and is handing astronomy and geometry with a set of crayons to the daughters of the West with a nervous chortle "Take this and grow wings darling, heh!".....arithmetic....well, you know it's not like anyone with a round eye but me could go out and buy an abicus.....Damn it, there's even a Greek name for it! Oh!



On my Abicus and Hebrew studies



    Two great things that go great together....an abicus, and studying Hebrew and Kabbalah....really, now I understand why the things were so useful to the ancients. Notariqon and Grammatikon are much simpler and it's more fun to see the patterns. It is getting strange, to see the world, it isn't just time, my view has changed. The more I orient myself toward to the Eternal the more clearly I see everything, light illuminates...heh, language is like a bunch of walls.

Comments