Lierre Keith-Veganism is an invention by British colonial fetishists.







     Yes, from what I have found, veganism is an entirely Western idea that isn't even grounded in the Mahayana Tradition when those populations were used as KuLi or other colonial labor system's wheels. Growing up in San Francisco, hippie veganism was new to me in the nineties but quickly my martial arts teacher put all that shit to a cease. In traditional Chinese Medicine, veganism is the diet of the starving and ill, Buddhists of Chinese descent are rarely as devout as we would associate a devout Jew and living kosher. An exgirlfriend of mine once said to her friend (Toi San) who was marrying a religious Jew "You're a Buddhist, you eat pork!". Lierre mapped out quickly the view of TCM, they don't argue if you want to not eat right and keep seeking treatment, that is your choice, you've been told....as my teacher said "You came to me, handed me money and now shut the fuck up and listen." Lierre Keith will be at the University of Oregon and I am tempted to attend but it will be lousy with leftists and then the trannies hate her guts for some reason, so I'll probably skip it.  Nobody hates like the 'oppressed'! I like how she is really mapping out science here and not just going through biography, she even seemed a bit weary of starting over again, but that's how it goes. She was her own experiment.....I never could stay away from meat, I craved raw meat when I only ate eggs....blood, I wanted to taste beef blood.....yeah, that's your internal chemistry telling you something. No, vegans have a very moral concept and their science fails the best tradition tests and only works in a nation that people eat a bonfire's worth of calories per day, well if it works, we'll see.

Comments