The bloody history of fascism 1-Harun Yahya on the Thule Society and 'Social Darwinism'







    I am posting this one;it is visually impressively edited and two;I have stumbled on one of von Sebottendorff's books about alchemy and Sufism.  Here is the weird thing about this piece, why I am posting it, von Sebottendorff lived in Turkey for many years and was even a legal citizen there.  The sect of Sufism he was an initiate of though....I'll have to do some research, I have looked them up and they still exist quite thriving even.  Oh, yes see Harun Yahya doesn't seem to approve of freemasonry either and I have found it interesting when searching Youtube this is the piece I found. Now, Blavatsky....didn't see that coming!  Many of these people, these traveling mystical types, I try to match them to folks now and when I look, I find their contemporaries.....they say crazy stuff, just not racist stuff.  The book he wrote was translated by SE Flowers and it's well done and worth a read for Rosicrucians, Freemasons and Gnostics.



     This does bring me to think now about Thelema, a conservative Christian I work with, messianic Jewish Seventh Day I think, she and her congregation only recently realized who Crowley was.  Mysticism can make very high functioning people looking to properly orient themselves to a higher level of living find great wells of personal power.  What they are drawing upon is the trouble, if the system isn't tethered to a 'faith' in the power MADE available by the Infinite, the system has troubles for the practitioner.  A relationship must be there, the individual improves by adhering closely to the Laws and applying them where they are made to naturally fit in life while the Infinite provides opportunity after opportunity to practice harder.  For me, sovereignty, controlling the galloping horse of my Will is very fun, I am never exhausted inside, I've saved my energy and I feel full.



    Men that are oriented toward this should look into Inner Alchemy, and peruse carefully, find what you can apply, look a long time, let it sink in.  Find what men you admire did along those lines if anything.  Don't be afraid to venture into the weird with your deep inner mind, the old symbols, customs.....they wrote it down for a reason dude.  Crazed mysticism becomes a bizarre State celebrating the "Occult" while having to constantly shoe and girdle their warhorses....like now in the US.  That's why I find the Rosicrucians, especially the ones that kept close to the Kabbalah very refreshing.  Their's is nothing but the Work, the Symbols, the Letters, Psalms and Numbers.....the contemplation is mine.  A real man is frighteningly human.

Comments