Rosicrucian Science Of Initiation 09-And a few thoughts on this so far....

I was once a 'rice king' one of those round eyes that always had some outlandish Asiatic outfit, looking like some kung fu student...oh, yup! Listening to Wu-Tang Clan! Now that time was handy because I learned about the natural healing traditions and threw myself at self-cultivation through all sorts of nutty means. It was a good time, I enjoy those years. Now, I'm more 'square' and I look to the Bible of my upbringing and I find that there have been people that have looked to the Hellenistic times and the Mediterranean Ancients and asked.....what did you all know? I have had a long education in pre-Christian religions and myths because I like all good Catholic boys became an ardent atheist, snapping and scowling looking to spells and science or runes and philosophy....oh, if only I had been able to look further into this when I had some access...I wouldn't have appreciated it.

I search for the pith,
in myth, the troth,
a font of the wise,
the Rose and Cross.

Comments