A thought about homosexual men and men's rights and even gnostic Christianity.

1)


Stardusk makes me think a lot about what I know, just like that Briton or possibly Aussie RockingMrE....Kiwi? His accent is difficult to home in on with his statements about Britain as if he is in Britain....oh, I am smashing....rally night for the Top Dead Center scooter club....spun some tunes the Vilas are up from Gold's Beach and folks came down from Portland. Pinneyland tomorrow night! Anyway, I play soul music and gay men and women love some soul music!  People of a small number have always been gay or bi, it really is just so....how they will grow is their relationship with the Creator. I didn't make anyone so I can't tell anyone how to be....I have the fortune of fitting in to the biological imperative.....the Emporer's artificers craft all sorts of works, I am always fortunate to bear witness.

      Women hate gay men in an interesting way, I haven't figured it out yet. I see it, I hear it because it is shocking and hateful and those men just giggle and react as they will.....brother, they will betray you.   I never get gay men that just want to appear women, that's silly, you should just appear a man of extraordinary grace and you'll get hit on, don't worry!  Just comb your hair homie, and you'll get hit on, I'm not stupid I'm also not into dick.....so I know when that is being offered....no, thank you....that's very generous but you should hook a brother up with your homegirl!

        Straight women use gay men as a handbag, an item of status that gets them into parties. Men that are straight don't know what to do with gay men if they won't perform work.....that's all. Gay men that perform and produce, well until they fail, the gay stuff won't matter and when the predators strike at them remember, hyenas chase down gay men, not wolves.....low men stoop to such bigotry and aggression.  Only through training and confirmation of the morality of hate can men make it a cause....and that has to be completed by the females in his community.  Yeah, I think that is some honest shit , I'm drunk so later!

Comments